This bed does not have to be rolled in and out, but it does need to have a vertical lift and bottom height adjustment and also have the sidegaurds with their vertical movements.
The bed can be pre-sterilized before and after the patient use.
Designed for use in Residential, Convalescent Homes, and private residences, the Community Bed range offers features such as an advanced, electrically operated profiling system, low platform height, and easy storage and transport. Complimented by an attractive domestic appearance and a safe working load of 180Kg, aiding client safety, comfort and independence, and reduces moving and handling risks for carers.
The Pro-ContourÂ® Advance Profiling System with Intelligent Profiling System delivers outstanding pressure, shear and friction reduction, helping to reduce risk of pressure ulcer development (recommended is an mattress support surface), as well as improved postural support and comfort.
* Safe Working Load 180Kgs (396 lbs.)
* Low platform height of 23cm (9") helps to reduce patient fall risks and enhance patient egress and transfers
* Electrically operated platform height, â€˜Auto-contourâ€™, backrest and kneebreak
* Operator handset with raised/embossed buttons
* Pro-Contour Advance Profiling System with Intelligent Profiling System
* Optional electrically operated Trendelenberg/Reverse Trendelenberg Tilt
* Battery back-up (optional)
* Integral bed extension (13cm (5 â€œ)) with mattress retainer for taller patients
* Choice of Beech or Cherry woodgrain effect head and foot end panels
* Removable panels in head and foot end
* Easy to clean slatted mattress platform
* 100mm (4 â€œ) diameter twin-wheel castors with â€˜Kick-stopâ€™ brakes for easy manoeuvrability
* Disassembles into 4 sections for transport / storage.
The nursing room is frequently the final living room for a person in need of care. In this phase the nursing home bed takes on a central significance and becomes the main focal point for the well-being and dignity of the resident, - but also the peace of mind of the nearest kith and kin. The design imitates a traditional home bed in its contours and wooden construction offering several different wooden decors.
Comfort, cosines and the function of the nursing home bed play the largest role in this; but also the functionality in its upkeep, hygiene and its use by personnel.
At first glance, it is impressive for its functional details such as the head and foot ends with their curved shape.
The bed has either two or four collapsible siderails, can be adjusted independently and cover the entire length of the bed guaranteeing error-free safety.
The siderails can be adjusted to a height of 40 cm or totally slide in so maximum freedom of movement is ensured as well as safety in accordance with individual needs.
Maximum safety is also ensured by the automatic central braking system â€“ with a change in the height of the bed surface all the brakes on the mobile Castor are automatically activated.
The bed is fully electrically adjustable and the sit-up position can be automatically set while the control has a memory for commonly used position.
The height adjustment of the bed ranging from 36â€“76 cm enables pleasant work for nurses without incurring back strain.
The bed can brake simply by pressing down the foot brake at every position of the bed. The foot control allows effortless adjustment of the bed for nursing or for simply lowering the bed position.
The split siderails support the bed user when getting up and allow individual mobility.