Philips MRx Monitor/Defibrillator
This HeartStart MRx Monitor/Defibrillator unites monitoring technology with diagnostic measurement and the bi-phase resuscitation waveform in a single lightweight designed device. In addition this supplies of both EMS and hospital providers.
• Task-specific views
• Large, bright, easy-to-view display
• Code view
• 12-Lead view which eliminates the need to resend
• Store up to 50 12-leads
• Monitor view
• Analysis on screen
• Device diagnostic mode
• Longest battery life
• Temperature, an increasingly important parameter
• Configurable monitor/defibrillator in one device
• Using the system, data can be relayed from the monitor the hospital ward where the ambulance is going to improve the response time to the patient, once in hospital.
• It enables paramedics to administer patient care while recording critical patient data, monitoring the patient's current condition, that they are transmitting real-time to receiving facilities.